In this self-paced course, you will learn techniques to effectively communicate with and enhance the role of paraprofessionals who support MLs. Upon course completion, you will earn a certificate for one hour of professional development (PD). The session will include recorded presentations, opportunities to reflect on the ideas presented, and tools aligned to building collaborative relationships.In this online, asynchronous course (self-paced), you will:
- Explore the roles of paraprofessionals working with MLs
- Reflect on strategies to make effective use of paraprofessionals working with MLs
- Explore techniques to build effective communication and collaboration with ML paraprofessionals
- Apply strategies for strengthening the role of the ML paraprofessional in your context
- Engaging voice-over PowerPoint presentations and videos of classroom instruction
- Interactive questions, activities, and frequent opportunities for reflection
- Tools and resources for supporting implementation of strategies
- Access to a dynamic resource sharing tool (Padlet)
- A certificate for (1) hour of professional development
Plus 3% additional processing fee when paying by credit card or PayPal
Use the button above to pay through PayPal and be enrolled within minutes!
We offer a 10% bulk discount for groups of 15 or more per district.
We also accept purchase orders to facilitate payment by invoice. Please reach out to Courses@SupportEd.com for more information.